healthNon-NHS Services

Some services requested at the practice lie outside the remit of the practice’s NHS Contract and therefore there is a charge for these services.

Non-NHS services include: accident and sickness medical reports, drivers, school and sports medicals, holiday insurance certificates, passport applications, private health insurance claims, private prescriptions and some vaccinations for travel abroad.

A self-certificate SC1 is normally sufficient for the first week of sick leave. If employers or Insurance Company’s request a certificate a fee may be charged for this.

Charges are on display in reception.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website